Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#94750 03/08/2001 6:23 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I payed my $200 (same price as an English UBB) for a license of an Spanish UBB5.--- LICENSE and further upgrades. My Spanish version was so full of orthographic, grammar, spelling and even legal mistakes that I can't even publish it. We are no stupid people here! I've being ftp´ing them page by page to correct the mistakes I can correct, but I'm tired now. I'VE E-MAILED jESUS NOT ONCE BUT MORE THAN 10 TIMES NOT TO GET TO THIS AGGRESSIVE POINT. But why should
I work and be kind for a paid product? So, I'm making the work INFOPOP SHOULD HAVE MADE! I want a finished product! I payed for that. I even had to make my own Replay and New Topic images, because no Spanish images where displayed.
I SPENT HOURS TRYING TO MAKE THE FORUM PRESENTABLE BUT EVERYDAY I FIND A NEW MISTAKE! I TOLD JESUS NOT ONCE BUT MANY TIMES THIS WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE, BUT AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS I´M SICK OF IT.

Damned!, I ask myself what did I payed for...
This was presented to me as the best board, and I trusted. Stupid me.
And to make the things worst I still can't upgrade to UBB6! And the months goes by...and there goes my license upgradde expiration date...
This is totally unfair. And I´m tired of all this ****!

So, Infopop, give me a functional UBB6 THAT I CAN PRESENT TO MY CLIENTS OR I WILL INICIATE A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU AND WE WE´LL BE FACING A JURY FACE TO FACE.
And certainly not for $200 bucks! You bet it!

Eng. Dario Teich
darioteich@sinectis.com.ar

My Attorney at law:
Dr. Carlos Teich
cat@elsitio.net

#94751 03/08/2001 6:57 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
On our download page the wording reads:

"Please note that non-English versions of the UBB are provided as a convenience and are strictly provided "as-is".

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Looking for a forum
by azr - 03/15/2024 11:26 PM
Editing Links in Post
by Outdoorking - 03/15/2024 9:31 AM
Question on barkrowler and the like
by Mors - 02/29/2024 6:51 PM
Member Permissions Help
by domspeak - 02/27/2024 6:31 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (rootman, Gizmo, Nightcrawler), 562 guests, and 186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29