Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#98218 06/08/2001 4:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
We are experiencing some of the same problems reported by others on this board. When forums are viewed in Internet Explorer 5.x, the page is truncated and as a result the tabular display of topics is mangled.

We have explored many, many caching tricks including Temp Internet files, modified HTTP headers, etc., etc. To see the problem in action go here

Click on any forum. Now click on "Flyfishsaltwaters.com Message Boards" just below the banner ad. And finally click on any forum again. You'll see soemthing like this image (my comments in red). It does not seem to happen unless this exact sequence of clicks is made. A click on a topic subject leads to the wrong topic. A view source shows the data stalled about 3/4 of the way through. A simple Refresh corrects this problem, but we are consuming twice our allowable bandwidth through our ISP and need to plug this gaping wound.

PLEASE help.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
This issue is going to need to be looked at in detail. Please open a support ticket for further assistance. Thanks.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (ahmed047, Nightcrawler), 615 guests, and 132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29