Thread Like Summary
isaac
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Mors
Mors
Hi Guys,

If I were to pay to have the branding removed and I am already installed and running, what will I have to do to apply the new license / software ?

Thanks
Liked Replies
by Gizmo
Gizmo
Originally Posted by Mors
It's a presales question.. smile I am about to spend moollllaaaa smile
Which is why it would be a question for the staff of UBBCentral, UBBSystems/Brooks being the owner... Again, these forums are User to User support and we have no say in the day to day workings, or sales/services, involved in UBB.threads which are offered by UBBSystems/Brooks (which include branding removal).

Feature requests, and things not working as expected (while on a standard/fully functional web server [again, this is a web script, we assume all web servers are configured to host a basic PHP script; web server abnormalities are out of the scope of user to user support]) then these forums would be your first step towards obtaining assistance; other avenues included would be the actual UBBCentral Support Desk, UBBWiki, or UBBDev (UBBWiki and UBBDev are owned by me; UBBDev is the development team behind UBB.threads development).

We provide support here as volunteers, we are not the powers that be of UBBCentral; UBBDev develops new versions and features of UBB.threads for UBBSystems/Brooks (the owner).
1 member likes this
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Looking for a forum
by azr - 03/15/2024 11:26 PM
Editing Links in Post
by Outdoorking - 03/15/2024 9:31 AM
Question on barkrowler and the like
by Mors - 02/29/2024 6:51 PM
Member Permissions Help
by domspeak - 02/27/2024 6:31 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (rootman, Gizmo, Nightcrawler), 562 guests, and 186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29