Thread Like Summary
Gizmo
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Morgan
Morgan
Hi, tried to search for info but failed,

We have some members that subscribe for annual premium membership "group" with below preferences.

Allow Access By Subscription ENABLED
Subscription Billing Cycle 12 months
Recurring Subscription, Subscribers will be automatically billed when the current billing cycle is completed. ENABLED

Reattempt On Failed Transactions DISABLED

Please note PayPal is their only option

My question is: What is the process when a member want to cancel their membership?
I don't see a cancel button or link anywhere for them to use.
Thanks for your advise.
Liked Replies
by isaac
isaac
Originally Posted by Morgan
That said they can also inform the ubb admin so he/I could manually inactivate on ubb and PayPal.

But how would the admin be able to deactivate the user's PayPal subscription option? The user would lose the remainder of what they already paid-in-full for at the beginning. Cancelling a subscription mid-period will not return an adjusted amount back to their account. When the user deactivates the subscription from their own paypal account, it will no longer accept processing of future requests. UBBT will continue to provide the service that the user prepaid for, but will not automatically renew the subscription when the period ends.

Subscriptions are not prorated or partial amounts. They are for complete blocks of time that you have agreed to deliver for each of their payments.

If you need special extension/termination arrangements for a user, those can be made from your control panel on a per user basis.
1 member likes this
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Nightcrawler), 639 guests, and 217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29