Thread Like Summary
Baldeagle
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#265470 10/09/2022 6:10 PM
by Baldeagle
Baldeagle
This was posted to me in a private message.
Update. So I went back to my post and deleted the pictures and reinserted them WITH captions. Then scrolling down the thread, I opened the next picture posted and it had the caption for the last picture I posted. So it seems that the caption is sticky until someone enters one on another photo. Farther down, there's a photo I think by Martin that has no caption, so I don't know what's going on there, unless he entered a space for the caption of that picture, which I doubt. Then farther down, Tuts posted a couple pics with captions, then Martin posted another which got the caption from Tuts' last photo.
So, it appears that, if an image does not have a caption, it displays the caption from the last image that did have a caption.

Is this by design?
Liked Replies
by Gizmo
Gizmo
We are in the process of finalizing code changes for a new build with PHP8.3 capability, and Isaac has been on vacation; we'll work on seeing if there's a reason for this behavior when time permits.
1 member likes this
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Nightcrawler, Ruben), 694 guests, and 214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29