UBBCentral
Question stated.
Long overdue!
smile
Smile back.
The directive I understood is smaller updates but more frequent.
I am not asking about version 8.
From what I remember, everything for the 'front end' was completed and ready to go. The only thing that needed to be done was the 'Installer'. Obviously, there are other issues. [Linked Image]
SD had loads of new tweaks for the front end that looked very very exciting. I did read about them maybe on his home page.

Looked like a lot of work had been done and ready to roll out with lots more to come.

When and What could we expect in an update?

Ive not moved to 7.5.7 on my live forum yet as there are a couple of bugs listed that could do with being fixed or addressed first.

What is the Road Map ?

I don't understand the lack of feedback to genuine questions.
I've no idea who's pulling the strings these days.

What really bugs me is that nobody in any type of authority is even taking the time to respond to any of these type of posts.
What bugs me is we don't even have answers
The next update will address a much needed mobile theme, SEO tweaks, additional spam deterrents as well as some bug fixes. Hope to have a timeframe for release soon..

thanks!
Good to hear. smile
having a date is useful. Stops it from being thought-ware.
Originally Posted by UBBSystems
The next update will address a much needed mobile theme, SEO tweaks, additional spam deterrents as well as some bug fixes. Hope to have a timeframe for release soon..

thanks!

According to my calendar it is now more than a month since this post and no updates from Brooks or SD.
What gives?
Originally Posted by Ruben
According to my calendar it is now more than a month since this post and no updates from Brooks or SD.
What gives?

STATUS QUO... aka: NOTHING! [Linked Image]
I'm working with SD on getting a timeframe for the next release.... enhanced SEO, mobile theme and more...
Originally Posted by UBBSystems
I'm working with SD on getting a timeframe for the next release.... enhanced SEO, mobile theme and more...

I do appreciate the communication. grin
Welcome to October frown
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ub...e_Mobile_friendly_UBB_message#Post253628
As far as I'm concerned, this software is DOA. Come on now, how much longer are people expected to wait? UBB and FusionBB used to be cutting edge and neither are being developed at this point.
It is more like thoughtware than it is software.
I'm afraid you're right Daryl. I still run it on a small, and I mean SMALL msg forum, but not much traffic there so I've not even bothered to renew for updates.
© 2019 UBB.threads PHP Forum Software Community