Ok, I was making a help video for my users on how Watched Topics works, and discovered a bit of a bug.
1. View a topic and add it to your Watched Topics list via the Topic Options drop down.
2. Go to "My Watche Lists", and click the "Watched Topics" tab.
3. Click the Edit WAtched topics link and from there, remove the topic you just added.
4. Now, go back to the same topic you previously added (and now removed). Notice that when you select "Topic Options" it STILL gives you the option to remove the topic from your watched list, even though you just did remove it from your main Edit Watched Topics area.
5. It seems to work right if you log out and then log back in, so I'm guessing this bug has something to do with sessions or cookies? At any rate, if I removed a topic from the Edit Watched Topics screen, it should not show me the "Remove Topic from Watched Topics" option when I go back and view the same topic again.