MEDICAL Equipment Sale:HP ProLiant DL380 G5 Rack Mount Server 391835-B21 w/ 2x Quad-Core 2.83GHz Xeon
Description:This server boots to BIOS, and is being sold with the ability to power up as seen in the photos. No further testing done. Guaranteed to power up upon arrival. This server is in good cosmetic condition with minor signs of use. Monitor was used for testing purposes only and is not included with this server.
Please see photos for details.
- We ship via USPS or FedEx Ground
- We ship within 1-2 business days after payment is received.
- Local pickup is available by appointment must be received within 3 days of sale closing time
Warranty & Returns
- Applies to listings with items tested and guaranteed to befunctional, not items which are sold as is
- If item arrives non-functional or defective, you must contact us within 24 hours after receiving your purchase.
- buyer must keep all packing materials and box in case of damage while item is shipped, that's is the only way to prove the damage was made during shipment
- When the shipment arrives and damage on the box is obvious, receiver must deny the package or inspect the item while shipping company rep is at their location.
- Seller will not be responsible if obviously damaged item wasn't inspected at the time of receiving it.
- buyer must contact seller if item isn't working properly, buyer must not try to fix their purchase before contacting seller
- Warranty will be void if buyer tempers with the item by trying to fix it before contacting us.
- The returned item must be in its original packaging with all documentation and accessories. Any dismantled, marked, or visibly defaced product by the buyer will VOID the item's return authorization.
- Shipping and handling is not refundable under any circumstances.
- buyer must let seller know all details by emailing us via messaging system prior to sending the item back for exchange or return (if agreed upon)
- Contact me first to get the detailed return address before sending back because all returns and exchanges must go through inspection dept to make sure we received back the same item we sent and that nothing was pulled or replaced by buyer(s) who claims our item(s) isn't one and same that was listed.
- All items we sell over the certain price have invisible seals in numerous places on our products where only our techs know if our item sold was used for good parts and then returned under a pretense of a bad products any case customer is responsible for the fees associated with shipping the product back