Plug your old Apple (or NeXT) ADB keyboard into USB! No need to open up the old board or solder anything, this adapter has a Mini-DIN 4 connector for your ADB keyboard and provides a micro-USB connector to plug into your modern system with a micro-USB cable.
Works without drivers on Windows, Mac (OS X and OS 9), and Linux. Just plug it in and put those glorious Alps switches to good use.
- Custom 1:1 keymaps (map any ADB key to any USB key) with two layers including ISO/JIS keys and media keys - instant update, no need to compile any source code
- Mouse (alone or plugged in through a keyboard)
- Distinct keycodes for right Ctrl/Shift/Alt on extended keyboards
- USB wake (if the ADB devices have enough power, e.g. through a powered hub or on some modern systems)
- Easy to update firmware over USB
- M0115 Apple Extended Keyboard
- M0116 Apple Standard Keyboard
- M0487 Apple Keyboard II
- M3501 Apple Extended Keyboard II
- M1242 Apple Adjustable Keyboard (including media keys)
- A9M0330 Apple Desktop Bus Keyboard
- Apple Desktop Bus Mouse
- Apple Desktop Bus Mouse II
- ...and many more. Any ADB keyboard or mouse should work. Let us know if you have an unusual device that you'd like us to support!
No cables included - use the original ADB cable. Make sure your micro-USB cable is not a charging-only cable.
Every adapter is tested with real vintage hardware before shipping. Problems are 99% bad USB cables, the other 1% are a bad ADB cable or bad ADB device.
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.