- Expansion of 4 ports USB 3. 0 connections; No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, fast and easy installation, keeps your Mac Pro case tidy
- Compatible System: Mac OS 10. 8. 2 to Mac OS 10. 9. 5. It is applicable to MAC Pro(Early 2008 to 2012 Late Version); Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10(32/64-bit). Incompatible with Mac OS X 10. 10 Yosemite or Above
- With easy installation, simple solution for your Mac Pro. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds
- SuperSpeed USB 3. 0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected
- Package: 1x USB3. 0 PCI-E Expansion Card; 1x CD Driver; 1x User's Manual
Due to frequently updated drivers, please download the latest version on our official website Inateck to enhance your using experience
- No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, optimised board plane architecture, fast and easy installation, keeps your Mac Pro case tidy
- With quick and easy installation, this PCI Express card expands your Mac Pro by four high-speed USB3.0 interfaces, offers a simple solution for connecting to USB 3.0 devices from your Mac Pro
-Support UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 with UASP. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
Supported Operating Systems
The Expansion card is applicable to the MAC Pro ( 2008 to 2012 Version) -Incompatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemiteor above
Mac OS 10.8.2 - 10.9.5 & Windows 8 - No additional drivers are needed for Mac Pro/ Win8, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset
Windows XP and Windows 7 (with included drivers)
Power Usage Alerts
-For stable operation, do not connect it to more than two high power-consuming devices, such as 1 TB hard drive.
-For Mac OS users, the devices on the PCI-E card will disconnect if the computer goes into sleep.
-This USB 3.0 express card is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger.
If the card doesn't work properly from the start, you may try out the following steps
Step 1: de- and reattach the devices to bee recognised, so the system can try another recognition search.
Step 2: Augment with the optional power supply, so an automatic search can be retried.
Step 3: Check the PCI-E socket on the main board for possible faults.
Step 4: Try out another Mac Pro, if available, to determine the card's general functionality.