Selling on since 1999
- About Us
- View response
- Save Us
- Contact Us
- Geek Stands Shop
- Microphone Stands & Microphone
- Truss Stage & Speaker Stands
- Snare Drums
- Instrument, Microphone Cables
- Guitar Stands & Racks
- Rackmount Stands & Road Cases
- Keyboard Stands
- Drum Hardware & Stands
- Piano Benches & Seats
- Music Stands
Why Shop With Us? Pictures Item Description
19U Mixer Studio Rack Stand on WheelsBy Griffin
This studio equipment rack stand with casters is perfect for today’s modern musician as it is designed for easy access with a unique, versatile design. While the all-steel construction is sturdy and durable, the 19 space studio equipment rack mount stand with casters is also flexible with a top mixer platform mount that should easily hold any mixer or unit that measures up to 36" wide by 27" long by 3" deep.. The bottom rackmount features 9U vertical mounts, and the top platform rackmount supplies 10U mounts. This studio mixer rackmount stand with casters can also accommodate mixers that are oversized and/or not rackmountable. SPECIAL FOR THIS UNIT, Two included padding strips may be applied to the top 10U mounting platform to hold the mixer or unit, and the metal lip located at the end of each arm on the top platform will keep the mixer from sliding down. The maximum recommended mixer size is 36 inches wide by 27 inches long by 3 inches deep. The knobs on each side of the top platform will allow the user to adjust the angle of the top rack mountable mixer platform; it can be adjusted to an entirely flat, level surface or to a slanted angle for easier visibility. This DJ rackmount stand on wheels contains a built-in 19 single space outboard gear rack, perfect for storing outboard gear, amplifiers, or signal processors within easy reach of the mixer or autolocator. Two of the four heavy duty steel casters feature a lockable option to hold the 19U mixer studio rack stand on wheels in place.
The American standard sized rackmount holes fit all standard studio rack gear. Adding to these recording studio rack stands’ versatility, four casters—two of which are lockable— allow easy access to connections and mobility within your project studio.
We encourage you to compare this 19U mixer studio rack stand on wheels to other audio studio rack mount stands online. This studio mixer rackmount stand with casters is exceedingly sturdy and durable. If you shop around, you will realize we offer the lowest price for quality recording studio rackmount stands. Try finding another studio mixer stand on wheels able to work this hard for you at such a cheap price; it cannot be done! We offer the lowest price for quality DJ mixer stands with casters. Although this studio equipment rack stand with casters is similar to an On-Stage Stand 35350 or a Mirage MRS1, buy today with peace of mind knowing you are getting the lowest price possible for this high quality 19U mixer studio rack stand on wheels.
19U Mixer Studio Rack Stand on Wheels Features
- KEEP YOUR AUDIO GEAR AT ARM’S LENGTH:Store all your outboard gear, amplifiers or signal processors and keep them within easy reach of your autolocator or studio mixer with the help of this heavy duty, all steel 19U rolling rack mount stand. Its highly versatile design gives you plenty of options to help you arrange your DJ or stage gear according to your needs. Equipped with 4 durable, smooth gliding caster wheels (two are lockable), it is easy to move around safely and effortlessly.
- ADJUST THE ANGLE FOR MAXIMUM VISIBILITY: The top mixer platform features 10U mounts and is designed to accommodate any mixer measuring up to 36" in width, 27" in length and 3" depth, or any unit that is oversized or otherwise not easily rack-mountable (up to 175 pounds without casters). What is more, the special knobs on each side of the platform allow you to adjust the angle according to your desire, choosing your preferred position: Entirely flat or slanted to allow for higher visibilit
- 2 PADDED STRIPS FOR ADDED PROTECTION: In order to help you hold your expensive equipment safely in place, we have thoughtfully included two rail strip pads that you can easily apply on the top platform. Together with the metal lips located at the end of each platform arm, they will prevent your mixer from sliding down and guarantee maximum protection from accidents. Specs: Height: 32" (when top platform is level) to 37.5" (when slanted at maximum angle). Depth: 19" ¾ Width: 24" ¾
- SET UP EASILY: The bottom rack mount features 9U vertical, American standard sized rack mount holes that will easily fit all standard studio rack gear. Included in the pack you will also find a set of 20 standard rack screws (Rackmount screw size is the standard 10-32 Thread size), so you can save yourself from last minute trips to the hardware store! The beautiful black finish gives this DJ standing display case a sleek, professional look that is hard to beat.
- GET IT WITH PEACE OF MIND: Order your premium quality, 19U rolling rack mount stand with peace of mind, knowing that it is backed by a hassle-free money back guarantee! With nothing to lose, order yours today and equip your studio with the best!
19U Mixer Studio Rack Stand on Wheels Specifications
- 19U space total
- 9U on bottom vertical rails and 10U on top slanted platform rails
- Height: 32 inches (when top platform is level) to 37.5 inches (when top platform is slanted at its maximum angle)
- Total depth: 19 ¾ inches
- Total width: 24 ¾ inches
- Mixer top platform width: 21 inches
- Mixer top platform length: 21 inches
- Commercial grade steel frame square tubing 1.5 inches x 1.25 inches and crossbar tubing 1.25 inches x 1.25 inches
- Caster size: 1 inches x ⅔ inches (50mm x 17mm)
- Lip height above top mixer platform: 1 ⅛ inches
- Height clearance above ground: 3 inches
- Weight load: 175 pounds(without casters) 110 pounds with casters
- Gross weight: 19 pounds
The Griffin Company strives for ultimate customer satisfaction and aims to provide high quality products at affordable prices. These Griffin 14 space studio equipment rack mount stands with casters can be used for all your rackmounting needs. Griffin DJ rackmount stands on wheels are built to be strong, long-lasting, versatile and so durable that the hard-working soundboard technician or disc jockey can use them for years to come in numerous situations throughout his career.
Video Product Demonstration
Click Here for Owners Manual
Griffin Studio Rackmount Mixer Stand with Casters Product Review and Demonstration Model WS993 - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Ace Division IntroAce Division Inc About Us #2 - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
*images above are registered trademarks of the Geekstands.com trade name & Ace Division Inc. * Please note: When you make a purchase or transaction with Ace Division or its subsidiaries (Geekstands), you are agreeing to all terms and conditions listed on the page links above, namely "Terms and conditions", "1 Year warranty", & "Shipping Info". If you have any questions about any of the stated content on the pages below, please contact us before making your purchase.