Autism Speaks Canada Charity sale by salejam
Net proceeds from this sale support Autism Speaks Canada. Autism Speaks Canada is dedicated to promoting solutions, across the spectrum and throughout the lifespan, for the needs of individuals with autism and their families by supporting and working with community partners; enhancing resources and services; increasing understanding, acceptance and inclusion of people with autism spectrum disorder; and advancing research into causes and better interventions for autism spectrum disorder and related conditions.
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 for 1 Windows PC (English)
Achieve more with Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016. Featuring modern versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. For one Windows PC.
The winner of this sale will receive a sealed (never used) product key that was provided to us by Microsoft Canada for this online sale. You will be required to download Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 from the Microsoft website and then enter the product key. This is a promotional copy (donated) and not for resale.
The value of this sale item is $299.
This item was generously donated by Microsoft Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I've won the sale! What happens next?
You will receive an email from with the total amount owing and payment instructions. You will need to make payment as doesn't automatically charge you for your winning sale; payment is done separately between you and the sale managers salejam.
Q. What methods of payment do you accept?
We only accept payment via PayPal. You can pay with any major credit card. You are not required to sign-up for a PayPal account to make payment, you will be given the option to make a one-time payment.
Q. I've won the sale, how long do I have to make payment?
When the sale ends, we request that you make payment within 3 business days.
Q. Can I pick-up my item rather than having it shipped?
Unfortunately we do not offer the option to pick-up any items. All items must be shipped.
Q. If I buy more than one item, will you combine shipping to save me some money?
Yes, we are happy to combine items for shipping whenever possible to save you money on shipping. Combined shipping will depend on the packaging and shipping needs of your items (some items must be packaged and shipped separately because of their size, weight, or because they are fragile). The combined shipping fee/cost will be determined by: the size and weight of the package, the destination, and the cost of total insurance on the package.
Q. Are there any extra costs?
The cost of the item is your high-offer amount + shipping.
Q. Is there sales tax on my purchase?
No, as this is a charity sale and all items were donated to the charity, there is no sales tax on your purchase.
Q. I see the money is going to charity - is this purchase tax deductible?
Autism Speaks Canada will not be issuing a tax receipt as you are buying an item rather than making a donation. Please contact your personal tax advisor for more information on this issue.
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers
Please review the following Disclaimers and Terms & Conditions of this sale. Your participation by placing a offer in this sale constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these details, disclaimers, and terms & conditions.
- If for any reason there is a problem with your item, you must contact salejam Inc in writing via email through the system within 14 days from the end of the sale to state the situation/claim. Beyond 14 days from the end of sale, all sales are 100% final and a full or partial refund cannot be issued. This includes gift certificates that are not expired and not redeemable.
- salejam Inc, the sale management company, is merely performing an sale service on behalf of the selling party and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein. At no time has salejam Inc taken ownership and/or title of any sale item.
- 100% of net proceeds from the sale of the sale item(s) support the Autism Speaks Canada.
- All items are sold as is and where is. This sale does not include any items or services that are not detailed in the item description.
- The winning buyer agrees to pay their winning offer within three (3) business days of the close of the sale. The seller reserves the right to void or cancel the winning buyer and offer the sale item to the next highest buyer or relist the item if payment is not received during the time specified.
- By placing a offer on this sale you indemnify, hold harmless and release salejam Inc, Autism Speaks Canada, the sale donors and sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and their officers, directors, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, resulting from or in any way connected with the sale item. Furthermore you fully release all parties associated with conducting this sale from any claim for personal injury, property damage, any loss and all costs sustained or incurred as a result of the use of the sale item or experience.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to preview the item(s) and determine its condition, originality and content. While descriptions are believed to be accurate, neither salejam Inc, Autism Speaks Canada, the sale donors and sponsors, or their employees, agents or contractors provide any warranties or guarantees express or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity or accuracy of condition, or defect, if any, of the item(s) to be saleed and will not be held liable or responsible for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising out of the purchase or use of any item (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), or any discrepancies or inaccuracies in item descriptions provided. salejam Inc, Autism Speaks Canada, nor any donor or sale sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, their respective employees, agents, affiliates and representatives may not be held liable for (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or fraudulent offers or pre-qualification registrations, (ii) failure to receive offers or pre-qualification registrations due to transmission failures, busy signals, traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient, (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sale and breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer "hackers", or (iv) any personal injury, property damage, or other loss or costs sustained or incurred by the buyer or any other person, resulting from the use of the sale item(s).
- For travel related items: By listing this sale I verify that I am the actual travel agent or travel provider and not a third party affiliate. The travel/accommodations in this sale will be booked directly through me and not an outside agency. I also verify that, other than the government taxes and related government fees stated within the listing description itself, there will be absolutely no additional fees, charges or after sale purchases associated with booking the travel within this listing.
- For tickets related items: Due to laws regulating ticket sales in this area, the seller in this sale will not accept any offers or offers to buy above the total face value $_ printed on the ticket(s), plus $ permitted in some provinces or states. Do not offer more than this amount. offers that exceed this amount are void and will be cancelled by the seller. The seller will end the listing if, and when, this price is met.