- Our store
- Add to Favorite Sellers
Evinrude/Johnson 85-300 HP Two-Stroke & Jet Drives, 1995-2002
This specific marine engine manual is for the Evinrude/Johnson 85-300 hp Two-Stroke Outboards (includes Jet Drive Models) spanning 1995-2002. You can see the specific horsepower models covered listed below. This manual is 752 pages.Clymer marine repair manuals are the number one source for marine engine repair and service information. Each marine manual is written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer as well as the experienced mechanic. Owning a Clymer marine repair manual is an inexpensive way to keep your boat engine running properly.Each marine manual provides step-by-step instructions based on the complete disassembly of the engine. It is this level of detail, along with hundreds of photos and illustrations, that guide the reader through each service and repair procedure.Clymer marine repair manuals are the most user-friendly repair manuals available today. Each manual includes:
- Handy thumb-tabs that put the chapter you need right at your fingertips.
- Detailed sub steps that expand on repair procedure information.
- Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter that pinpoint critical information.
- Numbered instructions that guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
- Bold figure numbers that help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
- Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos that guide you through every procedure.
- Enlarged insets that help you identify and examine parts in higher detail.
- Numbered table of contents that’s easy to use so you can find the information you need fast.
- Detailed wiring diagrams (color on select titles) for ease of use in troubleshooting and electrical service procedures.Written and edited by industry experts, every marine manual provides reliable step-by-step technical information in a wide variety of industries. If you are involved in the repair and service of marine engines a Clymer marine manual is an essential tool that you should be using.
Inside you'll find:
Quick Reference Data
Frequently used specifications on specially marked pages
Manual organization, lubricant types, corrosion prevention, propeller theory and design
Tools and Techniques
Common tools, test equipment, shop safety and mechanic's tips
Easy to follow text, charts and illustrations guide you from symptoms to solutions
Lubrication, Maintenance and Tune-Up
All tasks required for safety and top performance
Engine Synchronization and Linkage Adjustment
Fuel and ignition system synchronization and adjustment to ensure optimum performance
Complete overhaul procedures for fuel pumps and carburetors; complete service procedures for recirculation systems, fuel primer and choke systems
Ignition and Electrical Systems
Testing and component replacement procedures for starting, charging and ignition systems
Complete removal, installation, inspection and overhaul instructions for all models
Lower Gearcase and Jet Drive Units
Complete drive train overhaul and adjustment procedures
Trim & Tilt Systems
Electrical and hydraulic system service, testing and component replacement
Oil Injection Systems
Maintenance, testing and component replacement instructions
Remote control cable installation and adjustment
Maintenance, repair and adjustment procedures unique to the fuel, ignition, lubrication and battery charging systems used on 1997-2002 models with the Ficht Fuel Injection (FFI) system
Reference and cross-reference to all major sections of this manual
Complete schematics for all models
MODELS COVERED 65 Jet 90 Special 130 hp 225 hp 80 Jet 105 Jet 150 hp 250 hp 85 Backtroller 112 Special 175 hp 300 hp 88 Special 115 Special 200 hp 90-225 hp Ficht Models
Copyright © 1998-2018 Doug Russell, Inc. All rights reserved.