Amiga USB Floppy ADF Emulator with Custom and Unique Design
PlusBrand New Micro 8 GB USB stick preformatted and installedfloppy emulator tools
If you are tired to store hundreds of floppy disks and treat them with special care you can easily replace your old Amiga floppy drive with Amiga USB Emulator. Now you can store up to “999” disks in one single USB stick. Amiga USB Emulator is a floppy drive emulator that features high security data protection, easy installation and user-friendliness.
- NEW Amiga firmware installed - support all Amiga ADF 880KB Files
- Fully compatible to: Amiga 500, 600, 1200, 2000, 3000, 4000
- Support Disk change on “999” ADF images
- Up and Down button for ADF select
- 3 digit screen for ADF images position
- Support DF0 DF1 modes, S0 S1 jumper settings
- Very easy to use
- Easy installation (if you want to fit in the case you need extra work)
- Plug and Play
What our customers say about us:
- Brand New Amiga USB Floppy Emulator with Unique Design
- Brand New 8 GB USB stick (brand and look may vary) formatted and installed floppy emulator tools, and some Public Domain demos
- Detail user's manual and installation guide
- Peace of double sided tape to mount the USB Emulator on the top of the case (like in the pictures)
- Extra jumpers and screws
How to use it?
It is very simple. First of all you need to copy your favorite ADF files on the USB stick.
Switch on the device. The 3 digit display on the USB emulator shows the actual disk number selected. Now choose position “000” from the buttons on the Amiga USB Emulator. Restart the device. On the Amiga will appear a menu. In the menu you can use the joystick (or the arrows and enter at the keyboard) to choose the images and save the selection.
Once done the Amiga restarts on the first image selected. If you want other image you just need to select it from the Amiga USB Emulator and restart the device. You can change the disk with the two buttons present on the front of the emulator.
In this version you can select up to “999” images from “001” to “999” on the 3 digit display. By this way multi-disks games can be played without problem.
Also you can check some videos on Internet.
Main features of latest firmware:
- Read & Write 880KB ADF Files
- USB Stick support
- FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 support
- Sub-folders support
- Amiga software to select the ADF files on the USB stick
- All devices are tested and perfectly working
- Sometimes the problem of loading software depends on Amiga hardware compatibility problems not the emulator itself
- Not all USB sticks are compatible. For this reason Free USB stick is included
- The device is not compatible with Amiga 1000
- The firmware for this drive is free. You are paying for the USB Emulator/USB stick and the time it’s took to put this together.
We are not affiliated with the developer of the firmware. If you have a problems contact us.