- UP TO 20 BUSINESS DAYS PROCESSING TIME TO SHIP
- USUALLY UNDER 10, BUT MUST ACCEPT ORDER MAY TAKE 20 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS & SHIP!
- WILL NOT SHIP TO mail forwarding addresses to other countries.
This is a Re-certified New
WD 4TB My Cloud EX2 Ultra Network Attached Storage - NAS
Power Adapter is not guaranteed to be included or compatible to your wall outlet depending on your location.It should be, but recertified products sometimes do not have the power adapter included.You can easily purchase a compatible power adapter online for under $15.You will need a 36W Power Adapter : sells for $349+ before taxes on Amazon
- Centralized network storage and access from anywhere with computers or mobile devices
- High-performance 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and 1GB memory for seamless media streaming and ultra-fast file transfers
- Multiple RAID configurations and automatic backup options to help guard important data
- Automatic file synching across all your computers for up-to-date access from anywhere
- Volume encryption and password protection for enhanced data security
- Powered by My Cloud OS 3 for automatic and personalized features
LIMITED WARRANTY! WD has re-certified these as new & sealed them in plastic bagging. No retail packaging, no retail box like the 3D rendered default pic. Why pay $100+ extra just for fancy fluff that you just throw away?Guaranteedthat the item you receive is in 100% working order, or send it back to us for a replacement within 30 days. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. From WD "Recertified means that products are returned for whatever reason and then run through the full set of quality tests that new products go through.If any test fails, the product is scrapped and recycled. Normally, if there is something wrong with a product, it will fail within the first few days." So a limited warranty is all you really need. Warranties that are for 1+ years or paying for extended warranties are usually unnecessary because if a drive is going to fail, you will know it within a week.