This Power over Ethernet module allows you to power up to 8 devices remotely over ethernet wiring up to 328 ft (100 meters) away..
Add PoE ability to any Ethernet switch or router. Use this device to inject power into the CAT-5, CAT-6 or CAT-7 cable.
Standard Ethernet uses 2 of the 4 pairs, passive POE uses unused pins 4/5 for plus power, and 7/8 for ground.
Many popular devices like Cameras, IP Phones, WiFi Access Points use this method to centralize the power source.
Connect the power supply you need (48v for phones, most cameras, 24v for Ubiquiti or Mikrotik, 18v for Tranzeo or OpenMesh, 12v for other devices) and reduce the mess of cables. Reboot all 8 devices from one central location. We use these in our own installations and are making them available for others. Use with OpenMesh,Wiligear, Mikrotik-routerboard, WRAP, ALIX, UBNT and especially UniFi.
- #1 sold proven reliable injector
- 8 port Power Injector module - this listing is for one unit - photos show the front and back
- Designed and supported by real installers - tech support in Texas.
- power 802.3af devices (use a 48v power supply)
- if the power spec is "12v, PoE" this means 12 volts when powered by a transformer, and 48 volts when powered by Ethernet cable.
- please see our other listings, 8 and 12 port, with power supplies More on
- power VOIP phones, IP Cameras, WiFi Access Points, and more
- same voltage to all ports, share available power equally
- 2.1 x 5.5 mm DC plug
- led power light
- works with any ethernet switch or router
- 10/100 speeds - please see also our gigabit devices.
- use any power supply to 48 volts - power supply not included.
- use our PoE calculator if you would like to know the delivered voltage to the remote device - Online Calculator
- see our kits of power supply plus injector for 24v or 48v power supplies with 30, 60 or 120 watts
- see our versions with 4, 8 and 12, 16, 24 ports
- Technical Support: contact us via skype - wifiqos
- Data Sheet: Download
- for 12 volt cameras - ask us first, most use 48v when powered by Ethernet
- for 12 volt non PoE cameras - please see our 12 volt active splitter products
- for 5 volt cameras - please see our 5 volt active splitter products
Click here for other POE solutions