NEED A CUSTOMIZED CONFIGURATION?
Contact us via
Messaging Tool Business Hours:
9:30AM - 5:30PM EST STORE HOME VIEW ALL LISTINGS FAQ'S PROVIDE response ABOUT US Dell PowerEdge R730xd Server 2x E5-2699v4 2.20Ghz 44-Core 256GB H730P LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC COMPONENTS?
Messaging Tool NEED EQUIPMENT SHIPPED RIGHT AWAY?
Expedited 2-day and overnight shipping available on most items. Please contact us for more info.
- Build My Server refurbished PowerEdge R730xd Server with the highest quality standards
- Ideal for a robust enterprise environment or data center
- All servers include power cords, and other parts detailed in full product description below
- Custom configurations available upon request
WHO WE ARE
Welcome to BuildMyServer where servers are reborn. We refurbish and resell enterprise- and consumer-level IT equipment out of our Brooklyn-based warehouse. We are nerds at heart, and we believe in building systems to our customers’ own needs and preferences.ITEM DESCRIPTIONModelDell PowerEdge R730xd 24-Bay Server with 2.5'' Bays + 2x 2.5'' FlexBayDetailsDell PowerEdge R730xd 24-Bays×SpecificationDetailed DescriptionModelDell PowerEdge R730xdDrive Bays24 x 2.5" hot-plug + 2 x 2.5" Flex Bay Hard Drives Support2.5" Both SAS and SATAForm Factor2U Rack-MountableProcessors Support2 x Intel Xeon E5-2600 V3 or E5-2600 V4 Product FamilyDIMM SlotsUp to 24 x DDR4 (maximum capacity dependent on RAM architecture)Rear Flex-Bay BackplaneIncludedProcessors2x 2.20Ghz E5-2699v4 22 Core Processors
Total of 44x CoresMemory4x 64GB PC4-2400T RAM - Total of 256GB MemoryHard Drives26x 2.5'' Caddies / SledsDetailsHard Drives Configuration×Hard Drive TypeQty.2.5'' Caddies / Sleds26Note: All hard drives come with caddies compatible with the chosen server model.
If you need additional hard drives or blank caddies for future upgrades, please use the following links:Hard Drives, CaddiesPower Supplies2x 750W Platinum Power Supplies with 2x Power CordsRAID ControllerH730P Mini RAID Controller 2GB CacheOptical DriveNo Optical DriveRemote Access ControlleriDRAC8 Express and iDRAC8 EnterpriseFront BezelBezel + Key IncludedRail KitRails Not IncludedSoftwareNo SoftwareNetwork InterfaceDual-Port 10GB RJ-45 + Dual-Port 1GB RJ-45PCI-E Card 1Additional NIC(s) 1: 1x Dual-Port 10GB RJ-45Graphics CardIntegrated Video CardR2 CertificationsF4-Hardware Functional, Cosmetic: A, Signs of light useWarrantyStandard 1 YearSKUBMS-730xd-SAP-389All pictures shown are generic and for reference purposes only.
The actual product we ship may vary due to product customization. Browse our store for complete selection of servers & components: Dell PowerEdge
R630 Dell PowerEdge
R730xd Dell PowerEdge
R620 Dell PowerEdge
R720 Dell PowerEdge
R820 Processors Memory Sticks Hard Drives Power Supplies Raid Controllers
SIGN UP or Our Weekly Newsletter HERE WARRANTY INFORMATION
Protect Your Purchase with an Extended Warranty CLICK HERE PAYMENT
- We accept all major credit cards and e-checks via Managed Payments. Please note that your order must ship to your confirmed Paypal address. Your order must be fully paid for within 72 hours (three days) from the date and time you complete your purchase. We cannot guarantee item availability after 72 hours.
- We do accept credit cards over the phone if necessary, however Paypal is the preferred, faster method of payment.
- Orders placed before 2PM EST will predominantly ship on the same day as they were placed. We ship via UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Mail depending on the specific purchased item’s size and weight. If you prefer to have your item shipped using a specific shipping method or to be billed to your account, please feel free to reach out to a member of our team.
- Please note that at BuildMyServer, we do our best to make sure our products are not damaged during transportation. To that end, we use special packing materials and boxes to help mitigate any damage while our products are in transit.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. With that in mind, we provide a 1-Year Warranty on all our products. Our warranty covers all products and product parts.
- If your purchase is Dead on Arrival (DoA), damaged, or defective when you receive it, please let us know as soon as you get it and we will cover all shipping and replacement costs. If you no longer want the product, but it is in working condition, then you will be responsible for shipping it back to us in the same condition it was received.
- When returning our products, please make sure to package them in the same way they were sent to you to avoid any potential damage in transit, using the same packing materials. If you want to return a product but do not have the packing materials, please let us know before shipping it back to us and we’d be happy to send you replacement packing materials for the return shipping. If a product you are returning gets damaged in transit, you will be responsible for the cost of the damage.
- BuildMyServer refurbishes, builds and resells IT equipment, and operates out of a 30,000 ft² warehouse in Brooklyn, NY. We specialize in servers, server parts, and other networking equipment. We carry tens of thousands of servers, server parts, networking modules and other IT equipment that are ready for immediate shipment.
- Our goal is to provide our customers with high-quality, enterprise-level technology at an affordable price. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff of nerds is here to answer any questions that you may have, and to help you decide on the best equipment configuration to meet your specific requirements and needs. We live by our mantra: Nerds for Life!
- BuildMyServer’s key certifications include: R2: Responsible Recycling; ISO-9001: Quality Management; ISO-14001: Environmental Management; OHSAS-18001: Health & Safety