Product DescriptionPCI-E Expansion Card For Server 2008 R2/10 For Linux 2.6.x Controller SATA In PCI-Expers Specification V2.0 and Backward Compatible PCI-Express 1.x.
* Compliance with Serial ATA Specification 3.0.
* The X2 interface of PCI Express is compatible with PCI Express x4, X8 and x16 slots.
* The supported communication rates are 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps and 1.5 Gbps.
* Hot swap and heat exchange.
* Support for NCQ
* Support FIS switch
* Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G hard drives.
* Support RAID functions: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, HyperDuo.
* Compliant for Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / Server 2008 R2 / 10,Linux 2.6.x and above
1* Expansion Card
Note:The real color of the item may be slightly different from the picturesshown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of yourmonitor and light brightness
We accept payment via Paypal only.
Payment must be completed within 5 days. If you have any problems about payment, please contact us via message.
We only ship to confirmed Paypal addresses. Please comfirm that your paypal address is in line with your shipping address.
Please kindly note that the combined shipping is not provided because the shipping fee is calculated by weight. Also, the each additional item means exactly the the same color and size.
It takes about 7-15 working days to US; about 10-30 working days to other countries. Transit time may be a little delayed because of the bad weather and customs inspection. If you do not receive your item within 30 working days since payment finished, please contact us immediately for further us
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Positive response is very important to us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via "Ask seller a question" . We will reply your email within 24 working hours.