I was reading King Pins message about absolute paths and someone told him he was trying to install on what he thought was a Unix machine when it was in fact an NT machine.
I'm having the same problem he was, that it says the absolute path for the cgi dirrectory must be wrong and to go back and fix it.
But, from the info I pasted below, you can plainly see that I'm on a Unix machine.
So what am I doing wrong?
Please help if you can.....


SERVER_SOFTWARE: Apache/1.3.6 (Unix) g2am/1.44 adutil/1.8 g2ad/1.70
GATEWAY_INTERFACE: CGI/1.1
DOCUMENT_ROOT: /data1/virtualave.net/ez1231
SCRIPT_URI: http://fleabargins.virtualave.net/cgi-bin/cpanel.cgi
REMOTE_ADDR: 64.209.134.133
SCRIPT_URL: /cgi-bin/cpanel.cgi
SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.0
REQUEST_METHOD: GET
HTTP_REFERER: http://fleabargins.virtualave.net/cgi-bin/cpanel2.cgi?action=DoGenVars
QUERY_STRING: action=env
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90)
PATH : /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
HTTP_ACCEPT: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*
HTTP_CONNECTION: Keep-Alive
REMOTE_PORT: 25232
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE: en,x-ns1xQrtSiDqNhQ;q=0.4,x-ns2r3809OnmPe2
SCRIPT_NAME: /cgi-bin/cpanel.cgi
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING: gzip, deflate
SCRIPT_FILENAME: /data1/va/fleabargins/cgi-bin/cpanel.cgi
SERVER_NAME: fleabargins.virtualave.net
REQUEST_URI: /cgi-bin/cpanel.cgi?action=env
HTTP_COOKIE: p_go2id=qPeFESL2QdzUwaoRqM1eqD
SERVER_PORT: 80
HTTP_HOST : fleabargins.virtualave.net
SERVER_ADMIN: [][email protected]<br[/] />HTTP_VIA : 1.0 cssnaprx07.netsetter.com