In the Header section of the Style Template options I have a JavaScript that rotates banner ads on the top of the BB.

I have 10 ads currently, and the script works just fine - except for one ad in particular. The ad in question ends in /~user/ while the rest are either standard domains like blah.com/ or standard ad-tracking endings like /click?id=i5ztV3ZGqfU&subid=0

The /~user/ ad should be http://www.strategygamers.org/~vendetta/ but when I load up the Style Template options page, it ends up like this http://www.strategygamers.org/~vendetta/ (with the backslash in it) causing the URL to break.

If I save the Options without correcting the magically-appearing backslash, I get a second backslash, and so on.

I think there's a bug that's including the backslash before the tilde (~).

The JavaScript for this ad is below, before correcting the URL:

<pre>if (ad==8) {
txt="Online Mafia Simulation Game!";
url="http://www.strategygamers.org/~vendetta/";
alt="Vendetta!";
banner="http://www.thegodfathertrilogy.net/img/vendetta_banner_2.gif";
width="468";
height="60";
border="1";
}</pre>

Anyone else notice this?

UBB 6.2.0

Thanks,

JG

Admin
Gangster BB
http://www.TheGodfatherTrilogy.Net/

[This message was edited by Charles Capps on August 23, 2002 at 10:50 AM.]