The posts never did showed up. When the first report was made, the member sent me a PM with a link to the thread he was trying to post to. He decided not to continue trying so I could have a look. There was no posting by him in that thread when I looked at it. I went ahead and made a quick reply to that thread without a problem.

I would have my doubts about this if not that one of the members who has reported it knows his way around a computer.

I did not think that Charles's code change should be able to cause this problem, but just didn't want there to be any chance that anything I did to the board would be causing anything. This installation of the board has not been touched beyond that one change and it has been changed back by putting the backed up file back in place.

I’d be looking to myself for this problem, but the installation is a new upgrade to the 6.7 beta and I have not done anything else to it. In fact, I am holding off installing another hack until I can get to the bottom of this reported problem.

I did a search of this forum before posting and did not find any other reference to such a problem. One reason could be that IF there is in fact a minor bug, it’s intermittent nature would make its discovery difficult. Not all board users will bother to mention it.