Josh, I've already run that query and there are 0 users banned. Thanks for the advice, though.
Rick, I will have to ask the user about that. Otherwise I'll have to open a support ticket. This is an oddity.
Regarding the second user I mentioned yesterday, an FYI that he said he deleted his cookies and then changing his blocked site settings, as per the following:
[]Fist I deleted my list of cookies to web sites that had been blocked. I know I never specifically opted to block a cookie at Plus Community, but there might have been a request made from an unrelated site where someone posted a link to your site.
Then I dropped my cookie guard from “Prompt” to “Allow all”.
Then I successfully logged in.
I can’t go back and restore the long list of cookies that were blocked, but I did reset the cookie guard for “Prompt” and was still able to log in after IE asked to permit the cookie. So I guess your site got into my list of blocked sites.[/]
So that might be useful for other UBB admins who are having complaints like this.
Tracy