IICODECll,

Once 6.4 comes out I could use with some help in creating the extra column for the user-selected post icon. But as you mentioned I'm hoping that 6.4 will already take care of this.

Iceman,

Subforums are a great (and inevitable) option, but 6.5 looks like a more reasonable timeframe for this feature.

Overall I think everyone here is excited about Rick's plans for 6.4, and now that the "engine" is as fine-tuned as it can be, we can definitely expect new features to added at record pace.

For me personally there's one feature that I'd like to see added to the changelog (hopefully 6.5): the dhtl options that are available in OT. IMHO nothing has improved OT as much as this new addition.

In any case I'd like to see a new pop-up window for new posts (dhtml or not) as this would be a tremendous bandwidth saver.

---------
Go Cougs!