I have just moved my website to a new server, and took the opportunity to do a clean install the latest version of classic (v6.7.3), everything seems to have installed correctly but when I click the button in the control panel to continue initial installation, I get the following message:
"The following files have version numbers that are out of synch with what I expected. Please upload these files once again:
ubbaccel_test.php: found rv[UNKNOWN], expected rv590"
I stumped by this as I have only used the files that came with the full install package, and none of the files from my 6.7.2 installation on the old server.
Everything else seems to be working fine however. I have also run the ubbaccel_test.php from a browser and that works OK. The last line of the file is:
<!-- $Id: ubbaccel_test.php 590 2005-09-16 23:08:28Z charles $ -->
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Phil