I am also having a similar problem. I have installed the trial version on a Windows NT server. Everything is working but there appears to be a cookie problem. When I login to the forum (ultimatebb.cgi), I get the following text at the top of the page:
Set-Cookie: ubber2453304.1620=jonreeder&34cc238650dfb871ee9658006453d1f3&Board%20Admin&45&00000001&0&0&MMM%20dd%2C%20yyyy&hh%3Amm%20a&0; path=/; expires=Wed, 25-Oct-2006 22:15:56 GMT Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:15:56 GMT Charset: ISO-8859-1 Content-Type: text/html
It appears from the text that the cookie expiration date/time is the same as its set date/time.
I also have to constantly login for every change I make through the CP and I have never found a cookie from my forum domain to indicate that one has actually been set. My date and time are correctly set and I have tried to login after disabling my Norton firewall and virus program.
Does anyone know if the above problem is:
1. A server problem
2. A software problem
3. A trial version problem.
Thanks for your help.