Yes this is my board and there are not any mods whatsoever. In any case I think I fixed it. See below.

My board has been running 6.6.1 for 54 days. I was able to get into My Profile for my account just fine today. Then when I went into it something happened and the page didn't render so I hit Reload on my browser. Since then I have been getting that error. No one else seems to get it on the board when they go into their Profiles. My guess is that some file got munged up or something.

In fact I just went into cgi-bin/Members/pm_topics/D/00000486.cgi and that file has a size of zero. Unlike the other files in that directory...

1270 May 29 2003 00000037.cgi
1524 Oct 15 20:12 00000126.cgi
778 Jul 16 2003 00000137.cgi
698 Oct 15 20:12 00000233.cgi
902 Sep 18 16:37 00000236.cgi
1241 Nov 19 13:37 00000284.cgi
2104 Nov 16 10:44 00000302.cgi
1596 Nov 19 13:37 00000318.cgi
1179 Dec 18 21:18 00000354.cgi
4194 Nov 26 08:44 00000377.cgi
3848 Nov 21 09:21 00000381.cgi
4666 Dec 22 05:44 00000387.cgi
1268 Nov 30 17:27 00000403.cgi
1352 Nov 30 21:07 00000416.cgi
2076 Dec 4 06:21 00000427.cgi
1553 Dec 9 17:35 00000437.cgi
4197 Dec 9 08:12 00000438.cgi
1138 Dec 28 19:59 00000472.cgi
0 Jan 15 12:32 00000486.cgi

I suspect that was part of the problem.

So what I did was rename 00000486.cgi to 00000486cgi.bak and that seemed to fix the problem, altough the message I was responding to was gone.

Can anyone tell me if that really did fix the problem?