I did not have that file so I created it and did a chmod 777 on it. Now when I turn the Accelerator on I get this error...
--------------------------------
Accelerator Error:
I can't seem to open the new PNTF file (
/home/cyndy/cynthiapreston.com/ubb/cache-GAZGPVXA/pntf/now-accel.cgi
). Perhaps the path is incorrect?
----------------------
In the pntf directory I just have these files...
-rwxrwxrwx 1 cyndy pg53866 650 Jan 22 20:39 00011000_0000.cgi
-rwxrwxrwx 1 cyndy pg53866 721 Jan 22 20:41 00031000_0000.cgi
-rwxrwxrwx 1 cyndy pg53866 964 Jan 22 20:40 00041000_0000.cgi
-rwxrwxrwx 1 cyndy pg53866 455 Jan 22 20:40 00101000_0000.cgi
-rwxrwxrwx 1 cyndy pg53866 1409 Jan 22 20:41 9999.cgi
-rw-rw-rw- 1 cyndy pg53866 23093 Jan 22 20:41 now.cgi
(Note: That the Accelerator was turned off when I did this directory listing.)
By the way, the error doesn't appear until I go back a level on the message board.
So for example I will turn on the Accelerator and then go to the main page of the board and it is fine. Then I will go into a forum. Still fine. Then I go into a topic. Still fine. But when I click on a link to go back a level (to see the list of topics) or go back to the main board page is when I get these errors.