Thanks Charles...

BTW, I finally created that support ticket for the PM re-indexing code, and told the tech that that you said to have it assigned to you. (RE: an old PM cleanup thread I started a while back).

https://www.ubbcentral.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/5/4737.html#000000

The tech said that they'd shoot me the code on Monday. I'm going to try and enlist some assistance in either converting it into a PM cleanup utility, or creating a utility from scratch.

The manual way we discussed in the other thread worked, but was very... very time consuming.

I'd love to create a utility that would start off as a simple "wipe out PMs with last response prior to a date certain" and which cleans up all the indexing and stuff...

In addition, it'd be cool if it could look at all the existing PMs and id and/or delte those which no longer appear in the indexes.

If it can be made to work with these options, perhaps additional flexibility can be added to it at a later date.

I just upgraded to a GOLD license, so I have committed to maing UBB.classic for a while.

Thanks again,
Clay