Settings will be unaffected by your import (in fact, the style settings to your v7 are completley differant than your .c, nothing "style"wize will be imported.

The classic importer will create the users based off of your .c install.

If it's just a test, go ahead and import with your forum open, i did it while testing the importer during alpha/beta.

Importer imports everything.

It'll take a good chunk of time, i'd start it before bed wink... it'll give you a suprise when you wake up!

as for space used, i think .t would be double, as posts are stored twice in the database (one formatted, one raw)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!