Hello,

I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem.

I am using UBB Threads 6.5.4 and I am receiving the following error messages:

First error page:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /usr/home/alleno/www/htdocs/forum/mysql.inc.php on line 36
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/home/alleno/www/htdocs/forum/mysql.inc.php on line 108
Script: /usr/home/alleno/www/htdocs/forum/ubbt.inc.php
Line#: 1591
SQL Error: Too many connections
SQL Error #: 1040
Query: SELECT U_Username,U_Password,U_SessionId, U_StyleSheet, U_Status, U_Privates, U_FrontPage, U_Number, U_Banned,U_LastOn,U_OC_Userid FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Number = '6'

Second error page
504 error.

I understand that this error probably is related to my web hosting company (Verio). And, this problem occurs usually doing peak hours of 10 AM – 2PM. But now I get it in the evening hours also. When I contact the hosting company tech support they cannot duplicate this error. In their defensive, the problem is intermittent and doesn’t appear all the time

Is this a hosting or software problem?
What can I suggest to the hosting company.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated

Thank you in advance