Thanks for the info Gizmo.
My forum is for people on the Autism spectrum, so change is extremely difficult for them to deal with. What I would like to do is import my current c board into the new threads boards and allow my users to play with it and beta test it for a few weeks. With the idea that it would just be a test area where all new posts would disappear. That would give my users a chance to get used to the new look and feel before forcing it on them. Also an opportunity for them to ask questions and make suggestions.
During that time I would also like to finish playing with different style settings. Then I would like to drop all the tables (?) and do a final import of the classic board and shut it down at that point and move everyone to the new threads board.
Does that sound reasonable based on what some of you have already done?
Is anyone interested in helping me with that process? So it would basically be two imports and help dropping the tables and not losing my style sheet changes. Or is it so simple a process I should just do it myself...?
Winter