Be sure that you have proper url's in the referrer check as well... By default it should just be your url, but keep in mind that these are DIFFERANT urls and both need to be in the referrer check:
http://yoursite.tld/forums/
http://www.yoursite.tld/forums/

Additionally, some firewalls and virus scanners do not send the http referral as a "Security" measure, this is a completely idiotic setting within the users software which nerfs security on your forum; you should obtain weather or not they're running a virus scanner or firewall and if so what versions; they'll need to disable this security setting.

Also, i would highly advise against ever disabling the HTTP Referrer Check.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!