Here are the errors...

The strange thing, the files all do exist, but not in the path of the errors...

Its looking for them in /'file path'/ubbthreads

But in /ubbthreads there is only ubbthreads.php

The files do exits in:

/'file path'/ubbthreads/languages/english/

How can I fix the errors? Do I need to copy these files into /ubbthreads or do I just create empty files in /ubbthreads to shut up the file not found errors?

I am getting 100's of these errors, its just wasting resources.


[client 203.171.113.105] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/newuser.php' not found or unable to stat, referer: http://www.aus-city.com/
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/showflat.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/grabnext.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/showprofile.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/showflat.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/grabnext.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/showprofile.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/showflat.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/showflat.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 72.30.252.171] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/showflat.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/postlist.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/showflat.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/grabnext.php' not found or unable to stat
[client 66.249.72.6] script '/'file path'/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php' not found or unable to stat