its kinda fun to watch things fluctuate; we do computer help for everyone, and since not everyone knows how to run linux and most people think the internet is "the blue e on the desktop" it's not a big surprise that a large portion of users haven't been educated on alternative browsers (or operating systems).

I think that the majority of my staff runs at least one linux machine at their home/office; but several also run WXP and use IE for at least testing (as IE still is the market god of the browser wars).

I'm actually wondering if IE will go back to a browser war with FireFox/Opera/etc like they did with Netscape several years back...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!