Not sure if this is the right forum or not...
All of a sudden I have several of my users complaining about MSN popups. Here is a common complaint.
_________________________________________________________________-
Whenever I come on here in the last two days, I get a pop-up asking me to sign into an msn community. Or when I changed pages on here, I get it too.
I'm not signed in to msn. I'm not part of any communities thru them. And it only happens with this website, none of the others I frequent. Any one else getting this?? What should I do??
_______________________________________________________________
And here is another one.
_________________________________________________________________
Welcome to MSN Communities! Please sign-in with your Passport account. This is the message I get inside a box asking me to put in an e-mail address. At the bottom it says Passport Microsoft Net and when I click on help it takes me to Windows Live ID - this is the only site I am getting it on too. It is very annoying as you have to keep Xing it out.
__________________________________________________________________
I can't imagine it is the UBB software, but I wonder if anyone else has run into something similar?
winter
Last edited by winter; 12/05/2006 7:37 PM.