I myself like the abilities listed here:
1. URL's being trunicated if their too long.
Why: because you'll throw off your page width if allowing huge urls.

2. Images aren't images if they don't have a valid image extension.
Why: Whats to stop someone from saying that an image is a php file... then again you could adjust apacheto use an image extension as a php extension...

I'm actually curious what would happen if you where to set .gif as a php extension on a server and then put a javascript popup in it, I wonder if it'd even work lol...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!