config.inc.php is created during the install automatically. It's the file that your control panel settings are saved to. The software comes with that 2-line version, but when I check mine on the server it's 231 lines long. I don't recall exactly, but the db info is probably asked of you during the install - you shouldn't have to edit that file.

PS - You probably should've left your old install directory as-is and created a new one for 7.x. Otherwise, all your search engine links will be broken or at the very least cause quite a bit of confusion. I would undo that, install 7.x to a new directory, and then install the redirect scripts when you're up and ready to go.

Last edited by jgeoff; 12/25/2006 2:58 PM. Reason: P.S.

GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP