I was once anxious for both 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 so I could upgrade, however, I ran into unexpected server-type problems that held me off from doing the upgrade.

When the 7.1 beta 3 and now beta 4 came along, and I saw how close we were to it, I decided to hold off any upgrades until 7.1 is ready for us to upgrade to.

I assume I can upgrade from 7.0 to 7.1 safely?