Originally Posted by Saskia
If I reject a registration, then the profile is deleted. What can I do, so that during a refusal, the profile is not deleted?

I'm not sure exactly how Threads works, but I think in Classic that email addresses of rejected members are retained so they cannot register again. I think, don't quote me on that. wink

In the preview ä,ö,ü and "ß" wrongly are indicated! What can one do against it?

Those characters seem to work in 7.x fine. confused

How and where one can change the Faq side, greeting - pm, manipulation - for Mail after registration ect.?

This would be done in Control Panel » Languages

In fact, you can install a complete German language pack for your forums here, created by Zarzal who I am sure would be glad to help you out with questions you may have about it.



GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP