A three year long member who was quite active on the forums, decided he no longer wanted to be associated with the community... We lost 1500 threads, and 5k posts...

On another case, a moderator got bored and deleted all of the posts in the sections he moderated; then told me to get a life once i confronted him about it... yeh, we where screwed lol...

Though that was on classic, if it was threads I could just build an index of all of the threads in those forums and restore it from backup wink...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!