The embed bbcodes actually just read a string of text, so the user would simply enter:
[youtube]youtubeid[/youtube]

This is a GREAT security measure, as they can embed content to your site without being allowed to enter html. The bbcodes at ubbdev cannot allow a user to do anything mallicous, as it only allows text and numbers (well, mine does as it uses a regex to filter what is entered for increased security).

I have the bbcodes on my forum, a specific posting:
Video: North American Union Huge step in world government and your enslavement


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!