But what would happen when you needed to go on vacation and the forum didn't have a mod? or a mod had to be gone fo ra few days? are you going to place every mod you have on every forum?

IMO it's just impractical...

Your moderators are your staff, if users don't wnat to listen to them due to abuse, i think you may have more of a problem than users not obeying the rules lol... I think your mod needs to be taken down a few knotches.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!