Originally Posted by Thelockman
Yes on the ghost's. If someone is using a connection like AOL where every time they request a page on the internet the IP (Internet Protocol) Address is different then after the first hit in the board each time they access during the time span it will show up as a guest.

When you access the admin view you will then see the duplicates that are showing as a guest with multiple IP addresses. These are named citizens of your community but the system will not display a duplicate name in the recent visitor bar, they will then count as a guest.

Thanks so much! My only return question is where, in "the admin view" would I find these? I've not seen anything that would show the recent visitors, and trust me, I've looked. Probably looked so hard that I forgot to look someplace easy. LOL!

TIA!
Shimaka


[Linked Image from bridgingthegapbbs.com]
"Come to the edge" He said.
They said "We are afraid!"
"Come to the edge" He said.
They came. He pushed ... and they flew! - Guillaume Apollinaire