Since this is a security issue shouldn't UBB provide at least the classic to classic upgrade for free? Is it a coincidence that these spammers wait until you are done with your first year so then you are being forced into paying another $125 just to get a security fix that you should have been alerted to when it first came out.

I'll admit to being a few years out of my support agreement but I feel like I am being coerced into paying a yearly fee just to keep up with security. Even Microsoft doesn't do that.

I'm up for the option of archiving my current UBB borads, that I've had no issues with until recently and instead of being given real help I'm only being told to upgrade over and over.

I'll move to one of the free BBS options which offers the security I'm looking for without the costly fees to stay up to date.

AMCiotola