OK. I guess now I understood it.
the importer only import the links, not the threads it self right?
And how about the users? How can I re-create then on the new server?

I guess I have a big problem here, since I'm moving from a server running mysql 3x to a second server, running mysql 4x.
I do not have TELNET access to either server, so how can I import the tables? I do do have mysqladmin access on both server, but I relized that the Export-->Import is uselles since most tables on the new version are different from the old one.

So, by any chance do you know how I could get my old data, from my old mysql 3x server, on my new mysql 4x server?
I stil have access to both computers, but the old one will fade out soon, so this is why I would like to grab some critical information like users, banned, posts, groups, foruns, etc.