Thanks Rick, please let me know if the upcoming release will allow users running ISO encoding to upgrade to 7.1.2+.

Even though I am a foreigner currently residing in Poland I have to ensure that my users have a fully-functional bulletin board with all options available to them. I cannot change their language, though changing the encoding to the Unicode standard is fine with me as long as somone can "hold me by the hand" and lead me through the process. wink

I guess the bottom line is that as an Infopop/Groupee customer, with a gold license which pretty much proves my commitment to Rick's software masterpiece which is by far the best product on the market, I would like to keep my forums updated with the newest version available. So when one of the key functions stops working for users with one of the ISO encoding standards, I just want to know what the future holds for us. Can I stay with Groupee, or must I change my forum software?

I want to stay and Rick has proven over the years that he is the true leader when it comes to forum software, and he even carried out my forum upgrade which was 100% successful and became applauded by thousands of visitors to my site. So I am hoping to stay as one of Infopop's or Groupee's oldest gold customers, and this will remain my top priority.