Originally Posted by Rick
Yes, but at least with the fix, you can get around it with just a css change if you want to change how it works. There wasn't a way to fix the IE issue with just css as it required actual code changes to the markup routine. wink
Still say there should be an option, two classes; and have the admin be able to choose if they want IE compatability on vs forcing people to have it on by default lol... It's just ugly :'(

Originally Posted by rmjorg
One of the best things about UBB, is the ability to tweak just about anything. smile It's so flexibile.
Should have seen the IonCube vs Zend debate we had when 7.x was a twinkle...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!