Hardcoding them into templates is currently the only option; I'm hoping that we get more in the future other than JUST the post island...

I'd like to see a secondary post island (one above the first post) as well as the current one (which is under the first post) to allow users to select which they want or if they want both...

I'd like to see one under the breadcrumb bar in the center column, and one above the footer bar in the center column. I'd think the under breadcrumb one would work as the secondary post column though hehe


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!