I doubt most administrators want users posting items in html; all it takes is one nimrod to ruin a site (such as posting a javascript which would make every image load as a photo of a dancing bananna for example).

I think that html signatures can be entered via the cp, but I'm unsure as to how things parse out (as I've never toyed with html in signatures); I don't even know if theres an option to allow html emails in the current build (as again I've not played with it)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!