Thanks. I understand all of that and it surely works but...
I really don't want the public to SEE the forum listed at all. I'm afraid if they see it listed, they will feel left out or offended that moderators are meeting privately.
I thought if I disabled the forum, it wouldn't appear to the public...which is true...just what I want. But doing this doesn't allow anyone to FIND the forum. If I can't see it or locate it, I can't enter.
I thought there was a way I could have a private forum for my moderators but not visible to the public. I think what you are telling me is that it must be visible to enter the forum, but that the access to open the forum and view it is not capable bythe public.
Am I assuming correctly? In other words, there is no way to truly make it invisible to the public since if this were so, not even the moderators could find it. Am I right?
Thanks. Bye now,
Ms. Letha